How can Soul Focused Psychotherapy help you?
- Decrease your negative and depressive thinking
- Reduce and remove fears and limiting beliefs
- Loss of addictive and destructive behaviours
- Discover of the underlying unconscious reasons for emotions and thoughts
- Improve your way of relating to self, others and the world
- Increase your self-esteem and self-acceptance through personal empowerment and a deeper connection with your highest qualities
But What Actually Is Soul Focused Psychotherapy?
Let’s start explaining it with an description of what ‘psychotherapy’ actually is. Psychotherapy consists of a series of techniques for treating emotional, behavioural, personality and psychiatric problems and disorders. Its done at a much deeper level than what talk therapy used in more conventional counselling and psychology allows.
Soul Focused Psychotherapy (SFP) seeks to alleviate your personal problems at their source—the deepest inner belief systems and subsequent programs of behaviour held in your subconscious mind. SFP is deeper than standard psychotherapy and MUCH deeper than counselling and psychology as it identifies the source of a presenting problem rather than only addressing the symptoms and behaviours. SFP recognises that many presenting problems are from the deeper journey of the soul and in this context quite profound healing and long lasting change can occur.
A session takes the form of a therapist-client dialogue addressing the issues at hand, and can involve the use of other forms of therapy including the use of Hypnosis, NLP and Time Line Therapy.